A creative partnership between product designer Riccardo Parmiciano Borgström and visual designer Giorgia Farina, that combines innovation, handcrafting and sustainability to produce limited edition projects.
The Italian studio established in 2020 creates pure and unconventional objects, exploring the fields of aesthetic and function to generate a new eclectic and minimal language.
The pursuit of simplicity is the core of Bhulls’ design, from the choice of materials up to the production and manufacturing processes. A direct and eco friendly approach that overcome the mass production dynamics to exalt projects’ uniqueness and quality.
We love to reuse, recycle, repair, mix, discover, experiment and experience. We love nature, and we want to deal with it!
STRONG, LASTING, TIMELESS
Bhulls realise high quality products, using best materials to create timeless objects meant to last and handed down across generations.
RESPONSIBLE, REPAIRABLE, RECYCLABLE
Bhulls’ mission is to reduce production consumption and waste, from the choice of raw materials, through to the manufacturing process, till the disposal. Each object is made with recyclable or recycled materials, and can be eventually easily repaired.
MINIMAL, STYLISH, CONSCIOUS
Bhulls proposes clean and pure shapes, a minimal design that enhances any space, matching with both modern or antique style.
UNIQUE, BOLD, UNCONVENTIONAL
Bhulls wishes to put forward unique collectible works that sit between art and design. The studio design unconventional objects realised in limited editions and one off projects as result of material/process experimentation.
Milan Design Market | Dutch Design Week 2020
Virtual exhibition, Milan Design Market
– Elle Decor, October 2021 // → DUTCH DESIGN WEEK 2021
– Cose di Casa, September 2021 // → FUORISALONE 2021
– Spaghetti Mag, September 2021 // → ISOLA DESIGN DISTRICT
– La Repubblica, Agosto 2021 // → ISOLA DESIGN FESTIVAL
– House & Garden November issue 2020, Inspirational Interiors, pag. 237
– House & Garden October issue 2020, A Room With A View, pag. 258
– House & Garden September issue 2020, The House of Design, pag. 152
– Professione architetto news, July 2017, Premio PramDAI Design – i vincitori // → PRAM DAI 2017